I haven’t much time this month to harvest links, but here are a few that caught my eye.
* Do we really need a reader’s manifesto?
* Selling books, one at a time. Not sure it’ll catch on here.
* Writers are lazy? Foolish children.
* I, for one, am pleased that royalties no longer need to be paid when we sing Happy Birthday.
* I confess: I don’t follow JKR or debates about her work. So I found this quite interesting. Why would someone tell an author “enough, already”?
* I think I side with Milan on this one. Kenyon’s idea wasn’t that original.