* Wow. If we don’t have a word for it, it doesn’t exist?
* An app for steamy romance in an “open community digital reading” place.
* Even cartoonists have rules (Road Runner rules).
* I wondered about this whole Harper Lee New Book thing. Looks like others wondered, too.
* Terry Pratchett’s last Twitter posts. Pretty awesome.
* What Fabio is really thinking on those romance covers.
* Why writing is hard (for some authors. It isn’t this hard for me. It’s hard, sometimes, but I’m not a bleeder, thank Dog).
* Some indie publishing realities. Sometimes, it’s all a matter of a balance sheet.
* Worksheets for writers. Some: quite useful. Some: I don’t think I’d have the patience to do.
* Australia’s best book? About cake? I wonder…
* Straight to audio (kind of like “straight to DVD”). Interesting experiment?
* Authors behaving badly. Wow.
* Another obit for another writer (Bertrice Small) who had a lot of influence on many people.
* A good article about sticking with it to finish that book (and maybe get published?)
* ::snort:: An interesting review of the 50 Shades movie.