* An interesting graph on the habits of creative people. I’ve never seen it represented like this.
* Isn’t this scary — a reviewer who was sued because her review was high in the Google search lists. Yikes.
* Tell me it’s not real. A bookmark that tweets?
* And the battle over ebook pricing continues. Here’s one POV.
* And here’s another view of the ebook pricing brouhaha.
* Some good tips here for self-editing.
* I’ve never read (or seen) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but this just seems so wrong to me, anyway.
* An interesting post about how schools are failing in creativity, which may have serious backlash.
* Real book titles (from the 18th century, but still)…
* An interesting slant on copyright and its effect on popular culture.
* Read A Romance month (who knew?) Some feminist romance novels (hmm. maybe).
* A useful cheat sheet: how to portray body language in text.
* Mixing politics and poetry — not a good mix in North Carolina.
* A man’s take on the RWA conference. An interesting look.
* Romance writers mixing it up with rugby players. What a fortuitous combination!
* Another viewpoint in the Amazon vs. Hachette tug of war.