I stumbled across an interesting mix of links this month…
* Yet more plagarism. Why bother, people? If you can’t write, don’t pretend.
* For you Harry Potter fans: what happened in the future world of HP.
* New fairy tales discovered!
* 10 words being misused (and I’m pretty sure you’re misusing at least one)
* Digital is set to overtake paperbacks, it appears. Sooner rather than later?
* Sylvia Day is getting a lot of press lately. Here’s more.
* This does make you wonder who was in charge of cover art?
* This is so obvious, and yet it does seem to happen: “big numbers of followers =” what?
* And more cover art: cliches. Amazing how alike they all seem, right?
* True: women in science fiction — where’s the recognition?
* Words that are gone out of style. Seriously. Why?
* Oh, dear. Sock puppetry in the form of writing. What next?