What can I say? I was busy this month, so the links are lean. It’s probably the only lean thing you’ll see between now and the first of the year ::wink::
* Talk about your Monster Book Publisher.
* And a perspective on the merger.
* Another “50 Shades” laugh about copyright violations. Seriously?
* This author might be on my “do not buy” list just for her attitude about romance. I’m not sure.
* There is no privacy online. Really. Read and understand …
* Some good bad reviews.
* An interesting article about the “new normal” of the $0.99 priced book. What do you think?
* I think I agree with using “50 Shades” as compost. And I do think it is adding to the sexualization of women (and leading to abuse).
* A great interview with a really interesting guy: Maurice Sendak.
* Join with me in saying, “WTH?” Husband failed to meet expectations?
* And another “WTH?” I’m busy, too, but I still have my e-reader…
* This is such a tragedy, that a book can be used to aid a killer. I suppose it’s not the first time, though.