My post-move links are a bit sparse because, well, we moved from one state to another and it took a bit of time to unpack my brain, I think. I feel like I’ve misplaced my motivation and my energy with the move. I’m hoping a change in seasons soon will jumpstart my energy again. Until then … here’s what I found of interest. Enjoy!
* Author vs. author-person: an interesting distinction?
* Here’s the review that is related — I found the comments interesting, especially those that said they had read the book and did not have any of the same issues as the reviewer. Just goes to show that for every negative, there’s a positive!
* Agents offering authors a service for their self-pub efforts. Sounds like the Knight Agency is raising the bar?
* This is interesting. I would never have thought of this. Hmm. Maybe I’m basically honest?
* To spoil or not to spoil, is that a question? I, too, read the ending very early on. Do you?
* And another spoiler alert: see how the book ends!
* I like this, too: book one-liners, or Book in a Minute. ::snort:: I especially liked Ethan Frome. ::snort::
* Self-esteem tied to a brand name? I’m not so sure about this.
* Another Kindle millionaire … in non-fiction?