I’m about a month away from moving so my attention span has been pretty short this month — just a few things grabbed my notice in between weeding out, packing boxes, and dealing with all the other effluvia of moving. So here goes:
* I gave you some Kindle tips & tricks recently. Here are some for the Nook.
* Considering going digital on your own? Here’s a nice resource that points to other resources.
* Reading great books makes you a good person? I guess you need to define ‘great books’ first, hmm?
* This was fun (sort of): authors insulting authors. Who knew Twain was so crabby about Austen?
* I found the commentary on this somewhat snobby article interesting. Thanks, those who commented!
* Authors at work. Cigarettes were apparently important …
* ::snort:: ::giggle:: Romance novels are addictive. Well, duh.
* Can you tell who is a female author and who is a male author? I did some random guessing and got 80% right.
* Why Ebooks are bad for you. Not sure I’m buying these arguments…
* Nothing to do with writing, everything to do with creativity: 3D chalk art. Wow. Just wow.
* Pen names and why authors use them (or supposedly why they use them. Sometimes it’s just more convenient).
* Am I too practical? I look at this and think “$5K for a laptop & it doesn’t even look comfy to use.” But it *is* cool!
That’s it for this month — I’ll be right in the middle of my house closing next month, so the postings may be sparse. We’ll see what I find around the webisphere to intrigue me …