A mixed bag this month as my mind darted from publishing, to promotion, to home selling and buying …
* Getting the most out of your Kindle.
* The continuing story of publishing evolutions …
* This talks about losing weight, but I think similar ideas prevail for getting published. Small steps, grasshopper.
* Am I the only one who is skeptical about a film of Paradise Lost?
* What is old is new again! I have my Mom’s Commodore 64 that I’ve been using to print off her files. Check this baby out!
* You know, ‘duh’. Seriously. Ebook sales are hurting print book sales.
* Here’s another blog that I think applies to publishing. Patience, silence, persistence … yep. Makes sense.
* In the vein of the Eisler/Konrath talk, here’s a talk between two romance authors re: digital self-pub
* I’m a grammar snob, I admit, and I tend to agree with this: a well-written review has power a poorly written one doesn’t
* I never glance at the maps in fiction books. Maybe I should?
* I’m not sure I buy into this (that what we read is what we become). Really? I’m not a hobbit (I don’t think so, at least)
* Whoa. Check out these bookstores…